SERVPRO of Framingham Shares Heat Advisory Safety.
It is important to stay hydrated during the month of August since it is known as an extreme heat month. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Hot weather causes you to sweat, and you will need to replenish the lost fluids.
Here are some tips for you to stay cool during the summer months:
- Never leave children or pets in hot vehicles.
- Stay inside during the hottest part of the day (10 A.M to 4 P.M.)
- When you’re outdoors, make sure to stay out of direct sunlight.
- Set your air conditioners to a lower temperature.
- Use curtains or blinds to keep direct sunlight out.
- Eat small meals and eat more often.
- Wear light, loose-fitting, light-colored clothing.
- Check on family and friends who are elder.
- If you feel overheated, cool off with wet washcloths on your wrists and neck. Carry a cooling facial mist with you.
Stay hydrated, and cool, during the month of August! Make sure you enjoy summer as best as you can.
SERVPRO of Framingham is available 24/7 including holidays and weekends to assist you and help you with commercial damage. “Like it never even happened.”