Recent Before & After Photos

Water Remediation


This flooded basement in Norwood, MA was the result of a heavy rain resulting from Hurricane Florence. Notice the extent of the water damage; the water was abou... READ MORE



Mold Found in Homeowner's Attic


The causes of most attic mold problems are subtle and hard to identify. However, all mold problems arise from a moisture problem due to roof issues/leaks, impro... READ MORE



Mold Appears Months After Ice Storm


This customer experienced extensive damage from mold that was as a result of an ice storm that occurred months earlier. Unbeknownst to thehomeowner, when the ic... READ MORE



Oil Furnace Backfires


This home experienced a puff back, covering their walls and furniture in soot. A puff back is a misfiring in the furnace that can send soot throughout your home... READ MORE



Neighboring Tenants Responsible for Water Damage


This flooded office was the result of a broken pipe that occurred in a grocery chain next door.  Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water damage... READ MORE



Pipe Bursts and Septic Pump Defective


This customer experienced a double whammy after their cold pipe burst and septic pump broke saturating carpets and creating much debris and filth in their show... READ MORE



Take Caution with Halogen Lamps


A simple act of drying a shirt faster by laying it over a lamp may seem innocent but could have been deadly.  Like many of us, this homeowner didn’t ... READ MORE



Electrical Fire Proves To Be More Than A Shock


An electrical fire is the cause of the extensive smoke and soot damage in this beautiful Holliston home. Most electrical fires are caused by faulty electri... READ MORE



Trapped Water in Bathtub's Shell Caused Mold Infestation


Unbeknownst to the customer, their new tub shell that covered their original tub had trapped water and created an infestation of mold in the tub and bathroom wa... READ MORE



Pipe Bursts in Dining Room in Framingham Home


Freezing temperatures caused a pipe to burst in the dining room of this Framingham home.  As a result there was standing water in the dining room, living r... READ MORE