Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
“One of the brightest gems of the New England weather is the dazzling uncertainty of it.” As hardy New Englanders, we know how unpredictable and fickle our weather system can be. From 70 degree temperatures in February, a blizzard in April, to tornadoes popping up in our region, out of control flooding, and those eerie lightning strikes during snowstorms, we are conditioned to expect the unexpected. And that is why the fabric of New England is made of resilience and adaptability. Whether the weather brings you structural damage, interior destruction, or a devastating fire or flood, SERVPRO Framingham’s technicians are on call with specialized equipment and advanced training to quickly restore your beloved Massachusetts property to pre-storm condition. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, which helps to minimize any secondary damage.“Oh Boston, we love you even in stormy weather!”
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (508) 370-4400
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Framingham arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.