National Grilling Season in Farmington.
SERVPRO of Framingham is available 24/7 including holidays and weekends to assist you and help you should fire damage your property.
Did you know that July is National Grilling Month?
Enjoy the whole family together and fire up the grill. Summer is here and there's nothing better than outdoor cooking. Enjoy the summer months by celebrating and entertaining with the best kinds of summer food.
However, along with grills can come fires. Here are a few helpful tips for you to during your grilling season:
- Keep your grill clean: Keeping your grill clean can extend the life of your grill. It can also help your food taste the best. Stuck on grease should also be cleaned since this can cause large fires when cooking.
- Always preheat the grill: This helps prevent food from sticking to the grates. More importantly, it helps cook your food evenly.
- Wash your hands often: Whenever handling raw meat, it is best to wash your hands with warm soapy water. This will prevent germs and cross-contamination from happening.
- Keep the food cold: Keep food cold until you are ready to cook. If you allow food to sit out for a long time, bacteria may grow and cause sickness.
- Monitor your grill: You should never leave your grill unattended, this can cause a large fire to anything nearby. Make sure to use a timer to avoid overcooking or undercooking your food.
SERVPRO of Framingham is available 24/7 including holidays and weekends to assist you and help you should fire damage your property. “Like it never even happened.”