If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (800) 924-8876

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation in Attic in Ashland, MA

This was a mold remediation project in an attic in Ashland, MA that was initially discovered by an insect inspector. He then referred the client to contact us,... READ MORE

Deck Fire in Auburn, MA

This deck fire in Auburn, MA could have turned out a lot worse, but, the homeowner was able to extinguish the flames before it took over the entire house. SERV... READ MORE

Fire at Restaurant

This fire, which started in the bathroom, unexpectedly had engulfed a portion of this restaurant dispersing smoke and soot throughout the rest of the entire bui... READ MORE

Water Loss at residence in Wellesley, MA

A pipe had burst in two places on the top floor of this residence and leaked all the way down to the basement as the homeowners had been on vacation all week. T... READ MORE

Lightning Strike in Framingham, MA

During the summer a strong thunderstorm moved through the area and lightning struck this residence. The fire started in the roof and caused a huge mess below. ... READ MORE

Flooded manufacturing facility in Holliston, MA

When the alarms went off at this facility one Sunday night in September alerting the maintenance department of a "leak" they quickly realized they needed the pr... READ MORE

Attic Mold Wellesley, MA

A homeowner contacted our SERVPRO office suggesting there may be some mold in the attic. They were right! The mold on this attic sheathing was the result of a... READ MORE

Sewage loss in Framingham Massachusetts

This sewage loss in Framingham, MA was the result of a break in the main discharge pipe for this commercial building. We don't know how long the leak was going ... READ MORE

Flooded Hallways in Commercial Building in Framingham, MA

This flooded hallway in Framingham, MA was a result of ground water from heavy rains that quickly moved throughout the area. In a matter of a couple of hours th... READ MORE

Water Damage at Hotel in Framingham, MA

A hotel in Framingham MA was flooded as a result of heavy rains that had moved through the area in a short window and flooded the lower level. Especially being... READ MORE

Water Damage in Natick, MA

Unbeknownst to the customer, a toilet supply line had leaked all night causing great damage to the room below. SERVPRO Framingham offers 24 hours / 7 days a... READ MORE

Mold Growth in Holliston, MA

This mold remediation job in Holliston, MA was the result of damp, humid conditions leading to mold and fungi growth on the walls throughout the basement. ... READ MORE

Restaurant Flooded As A Result of Water Main Break

This popular Japanese restaurant was hit with extensive water damage from a water main break just outside the building in the parking lot. The buffet area, ... READ MORE

Cold Front Leads to Ice Dams

After several days of below freezing temperatures in February, the frigid weather led to the formation of numerous ice dams. What is particularly ominous abou... READ MORE

Atlantic Storm Brings Arctic Temps

Below freezing temperatures caused a pipe to burst in the ceiling flooding this beautiful Victorian home and resulting in devastating damage. The pipe burst o... READ MORE

Ice Dam Hits The Ashland Library

An ice dam caused serious damage to this beautiful building in town. The ceiling and dry wall had to be removed as a result of water damage caused by the ice d... READ MORE

Freezing Temps Causes Sprinkler System To Burst

Sprinkler systems are a life-saving feature installed in commercial buildings as well as in private homes. Sometimes they cause considerable damage when the s... READ MORE

Flooded Basement

These homeowners experienced a flood so devastating that it affected the four floors of their home, their attached garage, and left standing water in their fi... READ MORE

Mold Discovered in Real Estate Firm

This real estate firm discovered mold in an unused office of their commercial building that had been quietly festering and spreading. Once discovered, the clie... READ MORE

Faulty Dehumidifier Causes House Fire

This devastating fire was the result of a faulty humidifier, left operating when no one was around to monitor the machine, resulting in extensive damage. This... READ MORE

Space Heater Ignites House Fire

We all know the dangers of space heaters, yet they still remain one of the leading causes of house fires. Even though the heat emitted can make one feel coz... READ MORE

Water Tank Floods Milford Business

Cold winter temperatures caused a flood in an office building in Milford, due water tank burst in the early morning. It was discovered by employees later that ... READ MORE

Sewage Backup in Hopkinton Home

A clogged drain was the cause of this sewage backup in a Hopkinton home. Sewage water came through the shower drain and through the toilet. Clogged drains ar... READ MORE

Mold in Attic in Sudbury Home

Attics tend to create the perfect breeding ground for mold, partly because mold growth can go unnoticed for several months at a time. A poorly installed attic ... READ MORE

Water Main Break Affects Natick Home

This unlucky customer's home was flooded after a water main break occurred on their street. Water main breaks happen for various reasons as a normal part of op... READ MORE

Pipe Bursts in Northborough Home Causing Extensive Damage

Frigid temperatures caused a pipe to burst on the second floor affecting the bedrooms and seeping down to the living room and kitchen area. This Northborough h... READ MORE

Pipe Bursts in Dining Room in Framingham Home

Freezing temperatures caused a pipe to burst in the dining room of this Framingham home. As a result there was standing water in the dining room, living room a... READ MORE

Trapped Water in Bathtub's Shell Caused Mold Infestation

Unbeknownst to the customer, their new tub shell that covered their original tub had trapped water and created an infestation of mold in the tub and bathroom wa... READ MORE

Electrical Fire Proves To Be More Than A Shock

An electrical fire is the cause of the extensive smoke and soot damage in this beautiful Holliston home. Most electrical fires are caused by faulty electrical o... READ MORE

Take Caution with Halogen Lamps

A simple act of drying a shirt faster by laying it over a lamp may seem innocent but could have been deadly. Like many of us, this homeowner didn’t reali... READ MORE

Pipe Bursts and Septic Pump Defective

This customer experienced a double whammy after their cold pipe burst and septic pump broke saturating carpets and creating much debris and filth in their show... READ MORE

Neighboring Tenants Responsible for Water Damage

This flooded office was the result of a broken pipe that occurred in a grocery chain next door. Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water damage. SER... READ MORE

Oil Furnace Backfires

This home experienced a puff back, covering their walls and furniture in soot. A puff back is a misfiring in the furnace that can send soot throughout your home... READ MORE

Mold Appears Months After Ice Storm

This customer experienced extensive damage from mold that was as a result of an ice storm that occurred months earlier. Unbeknownst to thehomeowner, when the ic... READ MORE

Mold Found in Homeowner's Attic

The causes of most attic mold problems are subtle and hard to identify. However, all mold problems arise from a moisture problem due to roof issues/leaks, impro... READ MORE