Fire at Restaurant
This fire, which started in the bathroom, unexpectedly had engulfed a portion of this restaurant dispersing smoke and soot throughout the rest of the entire building. After a complete gut of the bathrooms, adjacent dining area, and a through cleaning of the rest of the building, SERVPRO of Framingham had the place up and running again within six weeks. The owner was extremely pleased with the process and was happy that he was able to open for business earlier than anticipated. At the end of the year we thought we would show our appreciation so we had our annual Christmas party there. The entire staff had a great night!