Always Be Prepared
SERVPRO® of Framingham wants to make sure everyone is ready for the new year! Did you know up to 50 percent of businesses that suffer a disaster may never reopen? For those that do survive, the majority have an emergency readiness plan available before disaster strikes. Advantages to of the SERVPRO® of Framingham Emergency READY Profile are:
· A no cost assessment of your facility
· A concise profile document containing only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
· A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
· Establishes us as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
· Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin
· Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information
Preparation is the key to making it through any size disaster, whether it is a small water leak, a large fire, or an area flood. Having a plan in place may help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive and get you back in the building following a disaster.
Don’t wait for a disaster to strike, call SERVPRO® of Framingham to schedule your ERP (508) 370-4400