SERVPRO of Framingham Shares Back To School Tips
It is that time of year when school will be starting back up soon. It's important to remember some key tips that will help keep them safe and healthy throughout the school year.
Here are some tips to make sure your child safely travels to school:
- Review your family's walking safety rules. Make sure to practice walking to school with your child.
- Walk on the sidewalk. If there is no sidewalk, walk facing the traffic.
- Before crossing the street, stop and look left, right, and left again.
- Make eye contact with drivers before crossing.
- Always cross streets at crosswalks or intersections
- Stay alert and avoid distractions.
- Teach your children school bus safety rules.
- Teach your children to stand 6 feet away from the curb
- Make eye contact with children who are crossing the street
- Never pass a bus loading or unloading children
SERVPRO of Framingham is available 24/7 including holidays and weekends to assist you and help you with commercial damage. “Like it never even happened.”