SERVPRO of Framingham Shares Grill Safety Tips
Springtime is here, and that means grilling is happening more. It’s important to follow a few safety tips before firing up the grill to help prevent fires.
- Only use your grill outside.
- Keep the grill at least 3 feet from siding, deck rails, and eaves.
- Open your gas grill before lighting.
- Keep an eye on your grill, fire pit or patio torches.
- Clean your grill after each use; this will remove grease that can start a fire.
We know that fires can happen, but it is important to take precautions whenever possible.
SERVPRO of Framingham is available 24/7 including holidays and weekends to assist you and help you with fire damage. “Like it never even happened.